Tuesday, June 17, 2008

FREE Hair Bows on Website with Purchase!!!!!

Wow it has been a while since I have written!!!! If you haven't checked out my website lately please take a look!!!!! I have added so many new and fantastic items including these adorable Hair Bow / Clippie Holders!!!!!!!


Also now though Sunday, June 22nd I am giving away FREE Triple Layer Hair Bows, in your choice of colors, clip style and size (small or large)!!!!!! For EVERY $20 purchase you make (before shipping) you will receive a Triple Layer Hair Bow, absolutely FREE!!!!!! Spend $40 and you will TWO FREE Triple Layer Hair Bows!!!!! Check out my website for more details but below find a picture of these fantastic bows!!!!!



Thanks so much for checking out my blog!!!! I promise to write more with more FANTASTIC deals on my website, ebay and etsy!!!! Be sure to sign up to receive emails when you are visiting my site!!!! Every month I give away a FANTASTIC prize to those who have signed up for my list so don't miss out!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Kelly

http://www.mimowhasboutique.com/

No comments: