Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Feature Favorites

Every Friday my goal is to feature one of my favorite finds on the web!!! It may be a great find on Etsy, something useful from Ebay or just a great website I have found while surfing the web!! I will always keep my finds family friendly so be sure top visit every Friday because you never know what you will find!!!!

This week I want to feature an awesome Etsy seller by the name of
sunbasilgarden who sells the most adroable soaps!!!!! Who knew soaps could be so CUTE!!!!!!! From pizza to bacon and eggs to ghostly halloween shops you are sure to find something that you just can't resist!!!!

So if you are looking to add a little fun to your children's (and your) washing experience visit
sunbasilgarden now.

A few of their adorable


creations:







2 comments:

Sunbasilgarden said...

ah thanks so much for adding my soap arts to your blog mimowha's! My Christmas soaps are in the works and will be in my shop soon :)

Mimowha's Boutique said...

Can't wait to see your Christmas soaps!!!!!!