Friday, September 12, 2008

Feature Friday Favorites

It's Feature Friday again!!!! One of my favorite times of the week!!!! I love looking at all the great sellers all week and picking out my faves!!!!! This week I was feeling a little selfish so was searching for more grown up items!!!

So this week is a tribute to all the adults who work hard all week with no thank you in site!!! This weekend treat yourself to something fun just for you!!!

Here are some of my favorite pics, I hope you enjoy!!!!!
I LOVE this purse!!!! I am a huge fan of red and this one really caught my eye!!! This "Vibrant Cherry Satchel" made by Etsy member TheEnchantedSquare is the perfect way to treat yourself or someone you love!!! Price is $58.00

My fave color is pink (followed closely by red) so I am always on the look out for fantastic items in pink to secretly make me feel more girly!!!! This adorable pendant was created by Etsy member ItsAllAboutThePrint and combines my 2 favorites pink and red!! Price is $6.50

For those with a secret (or not so secret) rocker side are these FANTASTIC guitar pick earrings!! What a great accessory for night's out or even just dropping off the kids at school!!!!!! Perfect for adults, teens and children these earrings are made by Etsy seller designbycassandra. Price is $6.00

Last but certainly not least every adult (man or woman) can pamper themselves with this foaming bath and shower cream soap made by Etsy seller CozyMoments!! Pictured is their Strawberries and Cream but they have many to choose from!!! MMMMmmmmmm... can you imagine the peace and quiet for a moment??? Price is $5.00



No comments: