Saturday, September 20, 2008

NECKLACE SALE THIS WEEKEND!!!!

This weekend I am having a sale on all my new children's necklaces!!!! I adore these necklaces and they have been so hard for me to part with they are slowy finding new homes!!! And I want you to be the next to own one of these fun and fantastic necklaces!!!!
Also for my blog readers if you purchase one this weekend and mention that you saw the sale on my blog I will also give you free shipping on your entire purchase, but ONLY for this weekend!!! Just write a message in the message box at checkout with BLOG and your paypal email and I will send you a new invoice with FREE SHIPPING!!!!
Regularly $15.00
SALE PRICE $12.00
Below are a few but click HERE to see all the necklaces!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

cute cute cute i am loving them.