Thursday, September 18, 2008

Feature Friday Favorites

Whew... that was a busy week!!!! My Etsy listings are up to 84!!!! So if you haven't been by please feel free to take a look!!!

AArrgh!!!!!!! Did you know that today, Friday, September 19th is Talk Like A Pirate Day????? I am not kidding and I actually found out recently myself!!! So can you guess what I am featuring as my faves today????

PIRATES!!!!!

Ok I have to start out with a pirate of course!!!! This is one of the most creative hair clippies I have seen in a long time!!!! Made by Etsy member sillyfrillykids this clippie is sure to get attention and will be perfect with her holiday ensembles!!!!! Price: $8.50

I LOVE this onesie!!!!! How cute is this????? I can't imagine there is anything much cuter then a pirate monkey!!! Creative Etsy member lilcubby is the designer of this adorable monkey which comes on shirts, onesies, booties, hats and so much more!!! So be sure to check out their entire shop when you stop by!!! Price: $22.99

Necessity for those pirate parties are these adorable invitations made by Etsy member pricklypete!!! What is really great about this invite is the file is sent to you digitally so you get it quick and can print them yourself in the comfort of your own house!! Colors may also be changed on the invite for NO additional cost!!! Check out there store for the girl version as well!!! So cute!!! Price: $15.00



1 comment:

Ami said...

I love this idea... i might have to try this also!!!

Ami