Thursday, September 4, 2008

Feature Friday ~ The Princess Collection

We all know that princesses come in many shapes and sizes!!! They are small, they are big, they are young and they are old. I even like to think of myself as a princess at times too!! This week I am featuring some of my most favorite items on Etsy that are princess related!!! So take a look and treat yourself or that special little girl to the most perfect princess present!!!
Some FANTASTIC ETSY finds for Princesses:
Every Princess needs a Princess Tutu!!!! I love the colors in this one!!! Made by Etsy Seller Picklebug this tutu is GORGEOUS!!!! Your little one will feel like a real princess in this colorful creation!!!! Price: $30.00

How cute is this Fairy Princess Bears Matching Game??!!! The pieces are quilted and come in a drawstring bag. So creative and would make the perfect gift for any little princess!!!!!! Made by ETSY Seller NewEnglandQuilter it is a must have for princess fun!!!! Price: $25.00

Jewelry!!!! Need I say more for a princess??!!! This adorable bracelet was made by ETSY Seller kennebugboutique and features the cutest charm that says "I'm a princess" on one side and the other side says "that's why". So Cute!!!! Price: $11.50

What is a princess without her crown???? And what better way to make your little ones feel like a princess then buy her a crown for her little princess head?? Made by ETSY Seller WarmandFuzzyBaby this crown is perfect for even the littlest of princesses!!!! Crocheted from pink cotton yarn your little one doesn't have to worry about sharp edges on her tiara!!!! Want to make one yourself??? Well WarmandFuzzyBaby also sells the pattern!!!!! Crown Price:$10.00 Pattern Price: $3.00

5 comments:

New England Quilter said...

That princess crown is too cute! Thank you for featuring my matching game :)
Amy
http://newenglandquilter.blogspot.com/

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Your designs are just darling! What a great idea for a blog post!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for featuring my crown. I canme up with the idea when all I could find where crowns with rhinestones that were dangerous for babies.

beautiful blog, and beautiful idea for a post.

Thank you so much.

PickleBug said...

Thank you so much for featuring my "Shades of Pink" tutu!! What adorable items you are featuring today!

trudette said...

I love everything 'princessy'
lovely items !